Manufacture # 8ware | Model # KO820U-50
8Ware's range of quality category 5e Ethernet Patch Leads are made from 100% Bare Copper. Cat 5e cables are designed to be used in mission-critical situations where data integrity is of the utmost importance.
Cat 5E or Category 5 enhanced ethernet cable has the capability to support up to 1000Mbps (1Gbps). It also reduces the amount of crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in a greater overall transmission speed.
- Structured cabling for computer networks such as Ethernet
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Cross-connect patching
- High Grade Pure Copper Stranded Cables - 26AWG
- 4 Twisted Pair cables: 4 colours + 4 with colour/white
- Fully UL Certified
- RoHS Compliant
- Cable Length: 50m (5000 cm)
- Cable Colour: Blue
- Packaging: High Quality 8ware Bag
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty