If you need a fast 4-inch printer that is easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, choose the leader of the class - the ZD420. A new ribbon cartridge and more status icons maximize uptime by making using the printer easier than ever to use. With virtually every modern wired and wireless connectivity option and support for many printer languages, deployment is always fast and easy - just unplug your existing printer, plug in the ZD420 and you're back up and running.
Add new connectivity and media handling options whenever you need them, right on site. Monitor and manage all your ZD420 printers from the cloud, for unsurpassed management simplicity. And our optional Zebra OneCare service will help you maximize the availability and productivity of your ZD420 printers with unmatched from-the-manufacturer support that covers everything - from worn out printheads to normal wear and tear. The ZD420 - when ease of use, flexibility and management simplicity matter.
- Best-in-class print quality: The 203 dpi option is ideal for printing shipping labels or barcode labels
- Updated user interface: Makes it easier to use and troubleshoot
- More media flexibility: Standard movable media sensor accommodates center, black marks, die-cut notches and more
- Disinfectant-ready plastics: Helps protect against the spread of germs in clinics, labs, nurse stations and more
- Easy to deploy: With more connectivity options
- Add to your installed base of 4-inch thermal transfer G-series printers or swap with your legacy and competitive printers
- Easy to manage: Integrate, manage and maintain your printers from any location with Link-OS, only from Zebra
- Thermal Transfer print method
- ZPL and EPL programming languages
- 5 status icon, 3 button user interface
- USB 2.0, USB Host
- Bluetooth low energy
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading
- Dual-wall frame construction