The TL-PA8010P KIT supports 2x2 MIMO with beamforming, so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1300Mbps. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers. MIMO Technology with Beamforming maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
MIMO Technology means the TL-PA8010P KIT can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections. With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA8010P KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA8010P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
The integrated power socket, with power output of up to 16A*, means the powerline can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Simply plug in your device or extension lead as though it were a normal wall socket. The built-in noise filter also helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting Powerline performance. TL-PA8010P KIT is a new-generation of Powerline adapter. Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from its regular. Working mode to Power-Saving” mode reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1300Mbps, supports all your online needs
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
|Standards and Protocols
||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE1901, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
||1 * Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket
||Maximum: 6W (220V/50Hz)
|Typical: 6W (220V/50Hz)
|Standby: 0.5W (220V/50Hz)
||PWR, PLC, ETH
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )
||5.2×2.8×1.7 in. (131×72×42 mm)
||300 Meters over electrical circuit
|Power Output to Integrated Socket
||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
|6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
|Quick Installation Guide
||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac, Linux