Manufacture # Thrustmaster | Model # 4060059
The Thrustmaster TH8A Add-On Gearbox Shifter is compatible with select racing wheels and adds realism and authenticity to your racing experience. It offers realistic gear-shifting feel with its detachable knob. The gear stick is compatible with real universal knobs available at car parts stores and big-box retailers, and the two included shift-plates offer your choice of "H"-pattern (7+1) and Sequential (+/-) shifting. The internal mechanism features metal construction with a metal gear stick and clamping system. H.E.A.R.T, which stands for Hall Effect AccuRate Technology, offers precision that won't decrease over time. There is no tact switch and no potentiometer to wear out. The clamping system position and rotation is also adjustable by 360 degrees. The built-in screw threads and removable clamping system allow for cockpit mounting.
- Hall Effect AccuRate Technology (H.E.A.R.T) provides precision that won't decrease over time with no need for a tact switch or a potentiometer.
- With upgradable firmware and internal memory, the TH8A conforms to your driving style.
- You can even adjust the resistance when shifting gears. Both the shift-plate position and rotation are adjustable by 360°.
- The TH8A is optimized for clamping on any support surface from 0.04 - 2.16" (1 - 55 mm) in thickness. The built-in screw threads and removable clamping system allow for cockpit mounting. It also has a USB interface.
- The metal internal mechanism, metal gear stick, and metal clamping system provides a real driving experience. To add to the realism, the 5.1" (13 cm) gear stick has a detachable knob and is also compatible with real universal knobs.
- Model: 4060059
- Brand: Thrustmaster
- Color: Black
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Years Limited Warranty