Manufacturer # Synology | Model # VS360HD
Easily connect an HDMI or VGA monitor to the VS360HD VisualStation Video Decoder from Synology in order to view live video of up to 36 IP cameras at up 1920 x 1080 resolution. This video decoder connects to a router via its RJ45 Ethernet port and pairs with your Synology NAS running Surveillance Station 7.0 and above and allows you to monitor and control your IP cameras without a computer. Connect a mount, keyboard, or joystick for complete control, including PTZ control. Recordings and snapshots can be stored on a USB drive (available separately).
This video decoder supports H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG codecs for high-quality playback and because it features no moving parts, it is less likely to become damaged while in use. It comes with an RJ45 Ethernet cable to connect to your router and a VESA mounting kit to allow convenient mounting onto walls or other compatible devices.
- Ultra Compact Palm Size VS360HD Design
- PC-less Live View & Playback Solution
- HDMI/VGA Dual Full HD Output
- 36-Channel Simultaneous HD Live View
- Endures Industrial Temperatures from -10?C to 50?C (14?F to 122?F)
- Fan-less Energy Efficient Design
- Includes VESA-Compliant Kit to Mount Behind Monitors
- Works with Surveillance Station 7 and Onward.
- Ethernet: 1 x RJ45, Gigabit LAN
- Power Supply: 36 W
- AC Input Power Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Power Frequency: 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Power Consumption: 4.76 W (36-channel full-load) 3.61 W (power on idle).
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty.