Manufacture # Synology | Model # DS920+
The DiskStation DS920+ 4-Bay NAS Enclosure from Synology is a compact NAS designed to streamline your data and multimedia management and productivity. Two built-in M.2 2280 NVMe SSD slots and Synology SSD Cache technology allow you to boost system I/O and application performance, while a scalable storage design lets you start small and expand the overall storage capacity as your data grows with Synology's DX517 expansion unit. The DS920+ is equipped with four drive bays that are capable of natively supporting 3.5" SATA hard drives, as well as 2.5" SATA hard drives and SSDs. Using its four drive bays, this NAS will allow you to store and share a large number of files with up to 2048 user accounts and 2000 maximum concurrent connections.
The DS920+ runs on Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM) OS, which is a browser-based operating system which helps to simplify managing your Synology NAS. Its CPU is a 2.0 GHz Intel Celeron J4125 Quad-Core with a burst frequency of up to 2.7 GHz, and its 4GB of DDR4 RAM, which can be upgraded to 8GB, allows frequently used files and applications to be quickly accessed. Using its Gigabit Ethernet port, this NAS is capable of sequential read speeds up to 225.99 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 225.9 MB/s, as well as encrypted reads at up to 225.99 MB/s and encrypted writes at 225.91 MB/s.
- Over 225 MB/s sequential read and 225 MB/s sequential write throughput
- Comes with two built-in M.2 SSD slots that support Synology SSD DS920+ Cache technology
- Flexibly scale up to nine drives to increase storage capacity as demand grows
- Back up critical data and reduce your Recovery Time Objective (RTO) with Snapshot Replication
- Supports a maximum of up to 40 IP cameras
- Processor: Intel Celeron J4125 Quad-Core
- Clock Speed: Base: 2.0 GHz / Maximum Boost: 2.7 GHz
- Total Installed Memory: 4 GB DDR4
- Total Memory Slots: 1
- Maximum Memory Capacity: 8 GB
Manufacturer Warranty: 05 Years Limited Warranty