Manufacture # Seagate | Model # ST8000NM001A
The Seagate Exos 7E8 enterprise hard drive confidently stores up to 8TB of data without sacrificing performance. The secure, high-capacity, high-performance drives are optimized for demanding enterprise bulk data applications.
Exos 7E8 hard drives support up to 8TB per drive, offering bulk data storage for data center infrastructures requiring a highly reliable enterprise hard drive. Exos 7E8 provides cost effective, reliable access to unstructured data. Built on field-proven 10th-generation conventional magnetic recording (CMR) technology, the Exos 7E8 drive helps to catalyze the datasphere, enabling data center architects and IT professionals to deliver trusted performance, rock-solid reliability, ironclad security, and low TCO for demanding 24×7 operations.
Exos 7E8 drives are backed by a 2 million hour MTBF rating and support workloads of 550TB per year—10× that of desktop hard drives. With state-of-the-art cache, on-the-fly error-correction algorithms, and rotational vibration design, the Exos 7E8 helps ensure consistent performance in replicated and RAID multi-drive systems.
- Enterprise ST8000NM001A Up to 8 TB capacity, SAS or SATA interface
- Easy integration into replicated or RAID bulk storage systems
- Supports enterprise-class nearline workloads of up 550 TB/yr
- Advanced Write Cache translates into the industry's best response times and the fastest data transfers
- Seagate Secure™ capabilities ensure authentic and trusted products
- A secure supply chain, available with hardware-based encryption (SED)
- Instant Secure Erase (ISE), TAA compliance and FIPS 140-2.
- Product Type: Hard Drive
- Storage Capacity: 8 TB
- Drive Interface: SAS
- Device Supported: Storage System
- Operating Power Consumption: 13.18 W
Manufacturer Warranty: 05 Years Limited Warranty