Manufacture # Samsung | Model # MZ-QLB960NE
Samsung's 983 DCT is a high-performance solution for servers that need enhanced data reliability to safeguard critical data, from content delivery networks (CDNs) to big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Available in two form factors, U.2 and M.2., the 983 DCT’s NVMe interface empowers blazing-fast speed, high responsiveness and a high Quality of Service (QoS). And with power-loss protection and end-to-end data protection, you get a highly reliable enterprise storage solution backed by a 5-year limited warranty up to 1,366 TBW.
- U.2 form factor and NVMe Drives (MZ-QLB960NE) (Non-Volatile Memory Express) interface deliver blazing fast speed
- End-to-end data protection to help ensure consistency over the entire data transfer path
- Power-loss protection helps to prevent data corruption in the case of power failure
- Designed for optimized performance in server applications
- To Samsung's proprietary 3-bit MLC V-NAND.
- Model: MZ-QLB960NE
- Form Factor: 2.5" U.2
- Capacity: 960GB
- Memory Components: V-NAND 3-bit MLC
- Interface: PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.2b
- Controller: Samsung Phoenix Controller
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty