Manufacturer: Qnap SKU: TVS-682-i3-8G
- Built-in M.2 SATA 6Gb/s slots & 2.5” SSD slots
- Qtier technology and SSD cache enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
- The Network & Virtual Switch app assists network traffic distribution, and re-routes dedicated bandwidth for diverse applications
- Transcodes 4K H.264 videos on-the-fly or offline*
- Triple HDMI output for smooth 4K video playback
- Scalable design with economical QNAP storage expansion enclosures
- Virtual JBOD (VJBOD) allows to use QNAP NAS to expand the TVS-682’s storage capacity
- Supports QRM+ unified remote server management, QvPC technology, virtual machine and container applications, and storage for virtualization
CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-7100 dual-core 3.9 GHz processor, CPU Architecture: 64-bit x86, Graphic Processors: Intel® HD Graphics 630, System Memory: 8 GB UDIMM DDR4 (2 x 4GB), Maximum Memory: 64 GB (4 x 16GB), Memory Slot: 4 x DDR4 Long-DIMM, Flash Memory: 512MB (DOM for dual OS), Drive Bay: 4 x 3.5-inch + 2 x 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s, M.2 SSD Slot: 2 x M.2 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA 6Gb/s slots, SSD Cache Acceleration Support: SSD slot 1, 2.
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
Qnap Tvs682 Nas Tower Quad Core 3.7 Ghz Intel I3 Processor 6 X SATA Network Storage (TVS-682-i3-8G) is powered by high-performance 7th Generation Intel® multi-core processors with options including Pentium® and Core™ i3, increasing system performance by 20% - 30% compared with previous generations. It greatly enhances the efficiency of CPU-demanding applications such as virtualization, real-time 4K @30Hz video playback, and serving large numbers of simultaneous connections. High-performance hardware, well-designed application functionalities and thoroughly-planned usage scenarios are three distinctive cornerstones for achieving optimum performance.