Manufacturer: Qnap SKU: TS-EC880U-E3-4GE-R2
- Built-in 10GbE, highly-efficient storage solution for HD video editing and sharing
- 3,500+ MB/s throughput and 390,000+ IOPS
- Two internal cache ports and up to 4 SSDs for caching
- Scalable up to 136 drive capacity with QNAP expansion enclosures
- Virtualization-ready, centralized data storage, backup, sharing and disaster recovery
CPU: Intel® Xeon® E3-1245 v3 quad-core 3.4 GHz processor, E3-1246 v3 quad-core 3.5 GHz processor or a compatible E3-1200 v3 family processor, CPU Architecture: 64-bit x86, System Memory: 4GB DDR3 ECC RAM, Maximum Memory: 32 GB (4 x 8GB), Memory Slot: 4 x DDR3 Long-DIMM, Flash Memory: 512MB (DOM for dual OS), Drive Bay: 8 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s, Form Factor: 2U Rackmount.
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
Qnap TS-EC880U-E3-4GE-R2 8-Bay Unified NAS quad-core 3.4 GHz Processor Network Storage (TS-EC880U-E3-4GE-R2) The TS-EC880U R2 supports 6Gbps hard drives driving over 3,500 MB/s throughput and 390,000 IOPS*. Featuring with Intel® Xeon® E3 v3 Quad-Core Processor and 4 GB DDR3 ECC RAM, the TS-EC880U R2 greatly enhances efficiency of CPU-consuming tasks and serves more concurrent tasks at the same time.
The TS-EC880U R2 supports two on-board mSATA internal cache ports, and up to 4 SSDs can be used for caching. By installing mSATA flash modules (optional purchase), the IOPS performance of storage volumes can remarkably boost. It is perfect for improving overall workflow of random IOPS demanding applications such as database and virtualization. The internal cache port design reserves the space of hard drive tray for more storage capacity.