Manufacturer: Qnap SKU: TS-451A-2G
- Excellent system performance, ideal for centralized management, file sharing and backup
- USB QuickAccess port for accessing files without needing a network connection
- Supports 4K hardware decoding and transcodes 4K H.264 videos on-the-fly or offline
- Enjoy the best audio-visual experience with HDMI output and the free remote control
- Build a personal karaoke system with OceanKTV
- Linux Station supports Ubuntu® with direct output via HDMI
- A hybrid approach to virtualization: Virtualization Station & Container Station
- Supports Virtual JBOD (VJBOD) to maximize the storage utilization of multiple QNAP NAS units
Processor: 14nm Intel® Celeron® N3060 dual-core 1.6GHz (up to 2.48GHz), System Memory: 2GB DDR3L (2 x 1GB), Flash Memory: 4GB, pre-loaded with QTS system, Drive Type: 4 x 3.5"/2.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDDs/SSDs, GbE LAN: 2 x Gigabit RJ45 LAN port, USB Port: 3 x USB 3.0 ports (Front: 1, Rear:2), Audio Input: 3.5mm Microphone Input jack (for dynamic microphone), Audio Output: 3.5mm Line Out jack (for ampliers or speakers), Button: Power/Status, USB one-touch-backup, reset, Power: 96W AC power adapter, 100-240V AC.
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
Qnap TS-451A 4-Bay NAS Enclosure Intel Celeron® N3060 dual-core 1.6GHz (up to 2.48GHz) Network Storage (TS-451A-2G) The TS-451A is powered by an advanced 14nm Intel® Celeron® dual-core 1.6GHz processor that features low TDP (only 6 watts) and can automatically burst up to 2.48GHz. Coupled with dual-channel 2/4GB DDR3L-1600 dual-channel RAM (upgradable to 8GB), dual Gigabit LAN ports, and SATA 6Gb/s, the TS-451A can deliver up to 213.4 MB/s throughput for optimizing mission-critical tasks while still being energy efficient. The TS-451A also features Intel® AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption to deliver up to 205.14 MB/s throughput with AES 256-bit throughput with AES-NI encryption for both full NAS volume and shared folders, boosting system performance & security while ensuring the safety of sensitive business data stored in the NAS.
Featuring advanced 8th-generation Intel® HD Graphics, the TS-451A supports 4K H.264 hardware decoding and delivers superior real-time 4K and 1080p video transcoding to convert videos to universal formats that can be smoothly played on PCs, mobile devices and Smart TVs*. With offline transcoding, even when you can only connect using a low-speed Internet connection, you can still enjoy smooth video playback via File Station, Video Station, and the Qfile mobile app by selecting a pre-rendered lower resolution video. The TS-451A also allows you to set a dedicated folder for automatic video transcoding.