Manufacturer: Qnap SKU: TS-451PLUS-2G
- Centralize your file storage, sharing and backup with excellent performance
- Run multiple Windows®, Linux®, UNIX® and Android™ based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Operate multiple isolated Linux® systems as well as download containerized apps with Container Station
- Enjoy the best audio-visual experience with HDMI output and the free remote control
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline*
- Stream multimedia files via DLNA®, AirPlay®, Chromecast™ and Bluetooth® with multi-zone multimedia control
- Quickly find specific files by real-time, natural search with Qsirch
- Scale up to 12 drives with QNAP UX-800P expansion enclosure
CPU: Intel® Celeron® J1900 quad-core 2.0 GHz processor (burst up to 2.42 GHz), CPU Architecture: 64-bit x86, Graphic Processors: Intel® HD Graphics, System Memory: 2 GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (1 x 2 GB), Maximum Memory: 8 GB (2 x 4GB), Memory Slot: 2 x SO-DIMM DDR3L, Flash Memory: 512MB (Dual boot OS protection), HDMI Output: 1, (up to 1080p), Form Factor: Tower.
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
The TS-451+ is powered by a 64-bit Intel® Celeron® quad-core 2.0GHz processor and has 2GB/8GB energy-efficient DDR3L RAM (upgradable to 8GB) and dual Gigabit LAN ports, delivering up to 225 MB/s read & write speeds with port trunking mode. The TS-451+ can also automatically increase the processor's clock rate from 2.0GHz to 2.42GHz when needed for CPU-intensive tasks. The TS-451+ supports AES 256-bit volume & folder encryption with transfer speeds of up to 204 MB/s, boosting system performance & security while ensuring the safety of sensitive personal data stored in the TS-451+.