Manufacturer: Qnap SKU: TS-1685-D1521-16G-550W
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution
- Built-in M.2 SATA 6Gb/s slots & 2.5” SSD slots
- Qtier technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
- 10GbE/40GbE expandability, highly-efficient storage solution for virtualization and intensive data transmission
- Supports virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- Q’center for centrally managing all of your NAS devices, and QRM+ as a centralized management solution for networked computing devices
- Qfiling enabling automated file organization, Qsirch full-text search engine, and QmailAgent for centralized email management
- Scalable up to 56 drive capacity with QNAP expansion enclosures
CPU: Intel® Xeon® D-1521 quad-core 2.4 GHz processor, Max turbo to 2.7 GHz, CPU Architecture: 64-bit x86, System Memory: 16GB UDIMM DDR4 (2 x 8GB), Memory Slot: 4 x Long-DIMM DDR4, Flash Memory: 512MB (DOM for dual OS), Drive Bay: 12 x 3.5-inch + 4 x 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s, M.2 SSD Slot: 6 x M.2 22110/2280/2260/2242 SATA 6Gb/s slot.
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
The TS-1685 provides four 2.5” SSD slots dedicated for caching to increase IOPS performance, and supports higher transfer speeds and reliability with optional six M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSDs. Using an SSD cache boosts overall system performance, and is perfect for improving the overall workflow of random IOPS demanding applications such as virtualization. QNAP’s Qtier Technology empowers the TS-1685 with Auto Tiering that further helps continuously optimize storage efficiency across M.2 SSD, SSD, high-capacity SATA drives, and the optional PCIe NVMe SSD with around-the-clock acceleration. Qtier now supports “On Demand Allocation Priority”, providing customizable flexibility to arrange tiered storage suited for your system environments and application demands.