Manufacturer: Qnap SKU: TS-1253BU-RP-4G
- PCIe slot supports installing a QNAP QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE card, a compatible wireless adapter, or a USB 3.1 10Gbps card.
- Supports dual-channel 4K H.264 hardware decoding and on-the-fly or offline transcoding
- Qfiling automates file organization and Qsirch provides full-text search for easier file management
- QRM+ enables centralized management of remote Windows®, Linux® and IPMI-compatible devices.
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station and Container Station
- Scalable storage space with VJBOD and UX-1200U-RP/UX-800U-RP expansion enclosures
CPU: Intel® Celeron® J3455 quad-core 1.5 GHz processor (burst up to 2.3 GHz), CPU Architecture: 64-bit x86, Graphic Processors: Intel® HD Graphics 500, System Memory: 4 GB SODIMM DDR3L (2 x 2 GB), Maximum Memory: 8 GB (2 x 4GB), Memory Slot: 2 x SO-DIMM DDR3L, Flash Memory: 4GB (Dual boot OS protection), Drive Bay: 12 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
Qnap NAS System 12-Bay Network Storage (TS-1253BU-RP-4G) Powered by the latest 14 nm Intel® Celeron® J3455 quad-core 1.5GHz processor (burst up to 2.3 GHz), up to 8GB DDR3L RAM, four Gigabit LAN ports, and SATA 6Gb/s, the TS-1253BU-RP runs tasks smoothly and quickly with up to 415 MB/s read/ write speeds. The TS-1253BU-RP features Intel® AES-NI accelerated encryption to drive transfer speeds of up to 416 MB/s with AES 256-bit encryption for both full NAS volumes and shared folders, boosting system performance while ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive business data stored in the NAS. The TS-1253BU-RP has a PCIe expansion slot, providing flexibility in extending NAS functionality and potential applications. Install a QNAP QM2 card to provide M.2 SSD caching/10GbE connectivity, or use the TS-1253BU-RP as a wireless access point by installing a compatible wireless network card, or boost the USB connectivity of the TS-1253BU-RP by installing a USB 3.1 10Gbps card.