Manufacture # QNAP | Model # QGD-1600P-8G
QNAP’s QGD-1600P is the world’s first PoE managed switch that supports Virtual Machines (VMs). It features 4-port 60-watt and 12-port 30-watt Gigabit PoE (with two PoE/SFP Combo ports) for highly flexible networking environment deployment. With a dual-CPU design, the QGD-1600P provides both Layer 2 management functions for VM and QTS applications.
The QGD-1600P also features Software-Defined Networking (SDN), enabling it to function as a NAS, NVR, router, firewall and AP controller for IP surveillance, network security, storage expansion, and wireless LAN management applications. Therefore, the Guardian series offers SMBs a cost-optimized and centrally managed LAN deployment solution.
- Offers 4-port 60-watt and 12-port 30-watt Gigabit PoE capability and can supply
- A total power budget of 370 watts to meet the demands of high-powered devices
- Supports QGD-1600P-8G up to two 2.5-inch SATA HDD/SSD drives
- PCIe expandability allows for 10GbE network cards, QM2 dual-port
- M.2 SSD/10GbE cards, USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) cards, or Wireless Adapters
- Comprehensive Layer 2 management features such as VLAN, LACP, QoS IGMP Snooping, and Wake-on-LAN
- Compliant with the latest IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standards
- Intel® Celeron® J4115 quad-core 1.8 GHz processor (burst up to 2.5 GHz)
- 4GB Memory
- CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI RCM Certifications
- Memory Slot: 2 x SODIMM DDR4
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty