Manufacturer: Qnap SKU: TS-431X2-2G-8TB
- 10GbE readiness, SSD caching and full NAS encryption
- Enjoy containerized virtualization and IoT app development with Container Station
- Build a private cloud to centrally store, back up, share and restore files
- Rich productivity apps including QmailAgent for central mail management, Notes Station for collaborative note-taking, Qfiling automated file organization, Qsirch full-text search engine, and much more
- Use the TS-431X2 to expand the storage capacity of other QNAP NAS with VJBOD
- Secure access with VPN Server & VPN Client
CPU: AnnapurnaLabs Alpine AL-314 32-bit ARM® Cortex-A15 quad-core 1.7GHz processor, CPU Architecture: 32-bit ARM, System Memory: 2 GB SODIMM DDR3 RAM, Maximum Memory: 8 GB (1 x 8GB), Memory Slot: 1 x SO-DIMM DDR3, Flash Memory: 512 MB (Dual boot OS protection), Drive Bay: 4 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s, 10 Gigabit Ethernet Port: Form Factor Tower, Buttons : Power, Reset, USB Auto Copy, Operating temperature: 0 - 40 °C (32°F - 104°F), Power Supply Unit: External Power Adapter,90W, 100-240V.
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
The TS-431X2 Quad-core NAS supports four hard drives and comes with a built-in 10GbE SFP+ port for rigorous data processing, providing a cost-effective storage solution for demanding everyday business tasks. Powered by the QTS operating system, the TS-431X2 provides versatile all-in-one server functionalities and unique features including Container Station, which facilitates Internet of Things (IoT) development, and VJBOD (Virtual JBOD), which allows for expanding NAS capacity by using the unused storage of another NAS. The TS-431X2 is an ideal entry-level NAS for businesses looking for backup, restoration, private cloud, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks. The TS-431X2 also supports Snapshots, allowing you to easily restore your TS-431X2 to a previous state in the event of an unexpected NAS failure or when struck by a ransomware attack.