Manufacturer: Qnap SKU: TS-853BU-RP-4G
- PCIe slot supports installing a QNAP QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE card, a compatible wireless adapter, or a USB 3.1 10Gbps card.
- Supports dual-channel 4K H.264 hardware decoding and on-the-fly or offline transcoding
- Qfiling automates file organization and Qsirch provides full-text search for easier file management
- QRM+ enables centralized management of remote Windows®, Linux® and IPMI-compatible devices.
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station and Container Station
- Scalable storage space with VJBOD and UX-1200U-RP/UX-800U-RP expansion enclosures
CPU: - Intel® Celeron® J3455 quad-core 1.5 GHz processor (burst up to 2.3 GHz), CPU Architecture: - 64-bit x86, Graphic Processors: - Intel® HD Graphics 500, System Memory: - 4GB DDR3L (2 x 2 GB), Maximum Memory: - 8 GB (2 x 4GB), Memory Slot: - 2 x SO-DIMM DDR3L, Flash Memory: - 4GB (Dual boot OS protection), Drive Bay: - 8 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s
Warranty: - 5 Years
The TS-853BU-RP is a 2U rackmount NAS that easily fits into a standard 19-inch rack, providing an ideal storage solution in the server room for small and medium businesses. The TS-853BU-RP comes with a PCIe slot for boosting potential applications: the QNAP QM2 expansion card can be installed to add an M.2 SSD cache/10GbE connectivity, a compatible wireless card can be installed to use the TS-853BU-RP as a wireless access point, and a USB 3.1 10Gbps card can be added for easier backup to/from multiple external storage.