Qnap 12 Bay Nas 64GBRYZEN 7GBE(4)USB-CTWR2YR (TS-1277-1700-64G). The TS-1277 powered by AMD’s new 14nm Ryzen™ processor redefines the high-end desktop business NAS for greater video and virtual machine performance with up to 8 cores/16 threads native processing and Turbo Core up to 3.7 GHz. Cutting-edge hardware integrated with multitasking software makes the TS-1277 the preeminent choice to tackle resource-demanding applications and tasks.
Powered by a high-performance AMD Ryzen™ 7 1700 or AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600 processor with AES-NI encryption acceleration and up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, the TS-1277 delivers aggressive yet power-smart performance to meet your multitasking demands and is capable of running up to 16 virtual machines simultaneously*. For resource-demanding business applications such as VDI, R&D, private cloud, and server virtualization, the TS-1277 with gold-standard performance is your ideal choice.
The feature-packed hardware of the TS-1277 bolsters overall system performance. Coupled with the flexible and expandable architecture, the TS-1277 fulfills diversified application needs. The TS-1277 features three PCIe slots (1 x PCIe 3.0 x8, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x4, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x4) that allow for installing 10GbE/40GbE network cards, QM2 M.2 SSD/10GbE PCIe cards, or compatible wireless network cards for greater application potential.
- Two M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSD slots for caching or caching pools to accelerate system performance
- PCIe expandability allows for 10GbE/40GbE adapters, PCIe NVMe SSD, graphics cards, USB 3.1 10Gbps cards, or wireless network cards
- Supports AMD Radeon™ and NVIDIA® graphics cards for video processing or GPU-passthrough to VMs
- Qtier™ technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency
- Scalable storage supporting virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- RAID 50/60 is recommended for NAS with over 6 disks to strike a balance between capacity, protection, and performance
||12-Bay (8x 3.5", 4x 2.5"), RAID 0/1/5/6 (64GB RAM, Ryzen 7 1700)
|Form factor / drive height
||234.6 x 369.9 x 319.8 mm
||Ryzen 7 1700
|CPU Mark (cpubenchmark.net)
|Total Drives (alternate)
||Single Disk, JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10