Manufacture # Philips | Model # 32BDL4050D
Philips 32" Commercial Signage Solution D-Line Display (32BDL4050D) Philips D-Line Commercial Display. It delivers clear images with breathtaking contrast from every angle in both landscape and portrait orientations. Android powered, you can directly install native and web apps and will always know what is playing. With CMND, it is easy to create content, control all screens, and install and launch apps remotely via LAN or optional 4G/LTE. You can also play cloud-based content, or content uploaded to the internal memory. Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. From waiting room to meeting room, never show a blank screen.
FailOver lets your Philips Professional Display switch automatically between primary and secondary inputs, ensuring that content keeps playing even if the primary source goes down. Simply set a list of alternative inputs to be sure your business is always on. Connect and control your content via the cloud with the integrated HTML5 browser. Design your signage content online and connect it with a display or with your complete network. Simply plug in a RJ45 internet cable for network connection, connect the display with the dedicated url-address and you are ready to play your cloud based content.
- CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs & monitoring display status over a local (LAN) connection
- FailOver lets your display switch automatically between primary & secondary inputs ensuring content keeps playing even if the primary source goes down
- Integrated HTML5 browser, play & control online content
- Android-powered, optimized for native Android apps, & you can install web apps directly to the display too
- CMND & Create, drag-&-drop interface makes it simple to publish your own content
- CMND & Deploy, install & launch apps remotely
- Integrated mPCIe slot for optional 4G/LTE module enables your display to communicate w/ other devices that share the same wireless connectivity
- Screen Size: 32"
- Product Type: Digital Signage Display
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC/230 V AC
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty