Manufacture # Noctua | Model # FC1
The NA-FC1 is a compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans that can both work on its own for manual speed reduction and also work in tandem with the automatic motherboard fan control. By adjusting the NA-FC1’s speed control dial, users can either manually set a PWM duty cycle from 0 to 100% or reduce the PWM duty cycle supplied by PC motherboards in order to have the fans running slower than the automatic motherboard fan control would allow. While the brightness of the orange status LED provides visual feedback on the current dial setting, the push button allows the NA-FC1 to be switched into “no stop” mode, which prevents the fan from falling below a speed of 300rpm. Thanks to the supplied 3-way split cable and power supply adaptor, up to 3 fans can be controlled simultaneously.
- The NA-FC1 uses the more sophisticated Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technique
- If the NA-FC1 doesn’t receive an input PWM signal from the motherboard
- It works as a simple and efficient manual controller that allows the duty cycle to be set from 0 to 100%
- This makes it ideal for manually slowing down high-speed PWM fans such
- As Noctua’s industrialPPC series in order to achieve consistently quiet operation
- The NA-FC1, you can lower the motherboard’s PWM control curve in order
- To achieve truly silent operation, even with high-speed PWM fans such as Noctua’s industrialPPC series
- If the small push button is pressed and the green status LED is on.
- Connector: 4-Pin
- Voltage Range: 5-12 V
- Colour: black
- Product size: 21 x 25 x 48 mm
Manufacturer Warranty: 06 Years Limited Warranty