Manufacture # Startech | Model # A12x25-LS-PWM
Having received more than 100 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines, Noctua’s flagship model NF-A12x25 has established itself as a true deluxe choice when it comes to premium-quality quiet 120mm fans. Various state-of-the-art technologies and a record tight tip clearance of only 0.5mm, which is made possible by using the novel Sterrox® liquid-crystal polymer material, allow it to achieve superb results in all types of usage: Whether it’s in low-impedance, airflow-oriented applications such as case cooling, or high-impedance, pressure-demanding scenarios such as on heatsinks and watercooling radiators, the NF-A12x25 is a proven winner.
The 4-pin LS-PWM version is a low-speed, PWM-enabled variant that is ideal for semi-passive setups or ultra-low-noise applications that require near-silent acoustics and PWM based speed control. Topped off with exceptional running smoothness, Noctua’s reference-class SSO2 bearing, a rich bundle of accessories and 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, the NF-A12x25 is a premium-quality product through and through. Its superior efficiency, cutting-edge construction and pioneering materials make it an elite choice for the most discerning demands.
- Next-generation performance
- Award-winning NF-A12x25 design
- Highly optimised P/Q curve for all applications
- Excellent on-application acoustics
- Flow Acceleration Channels
- Ultra-tight tip clearance
- Mounting hole spacing: 105x105 mm
- Connector & pin-configuration: 4-pin PWM
- Cable length: 20cm + 30cm NA-EC1 extension cable
- Bearing: SSO2
- Blade geometry: A-Series with Flow Acceleration Channels
- Frame technology: AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation)
Manufacturer Warranty: 06 Years Limited Warranty