Manufacturer # Msi | Model # B360M PRO-VD
Based on Intel B360 chipset, this micro ATX motherboard is designed to fully utilize 9th/8th Gen Intel Core processors of up to eight cores, ready to deliver world class performance when gaming. The PCIe x16 slot is reinforced with more solder points and steel armor, to better support heavy card and better protect against EMI. An M.2 slot supports both PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA modes. And the use of premium quality components guarantees your system runs stable and reliable even in demanding conditions.
Combining quality you can rely on with top performance and clever business solutions are key aspects of the MSI PRO SERIES motherboards. Engineered to gratify even the most demanding professionals, these motherboards will fit in any PC. Making your life easier and supporting your business with super stable, reliable and long-lasting top performance.
- Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel, Core / Pentium, Gold / Celeron processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports B360M PRO-VD DDR4 Memory, up to 2666MHz
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- PCI-E Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending
- EMI for better performance, stability and strength
- X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost
- The performance of any storage, Optane or USB device
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital
- Power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- Number of Memory Slots: 2×288pin
- Memory Standard: Supports DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory Supported: 32GB
- Channel Supported : Dual Channel
- PCI Express 3.0 x16: 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16
- PCI Express x1: 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty