Manufacture # Lenovo | Model # 11FJ0014AU
With 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with up to 6 cores, the X1 Carbon Gen 8 is faster than ever no matter the task. And given that it’s certified by Intel® for mobile performance, it delivers long-lasting power and productivity when you’re on the go. Enjoy up to 18 hours* of battery life. And when you do need some juice, Rapid Charge boosts battery life to 80% in just an hour.
With always-on responsiveness, you can wake the X1 Carbon Gen 8 from sleep in less than a second and be able to browse the web a second later. And with WiFi 6, you get fast and reliable connections, even on networks with lots of devices attached. Or choose the optional WWAN technology with LTE-A card and jump online with a secure connection just like a smartphone.
- Need to make a Skype call? Or answer one. Sub-functions on the F9 through F11 keys let you do it with ease.
- Even start a new message with the touch of a button. The X1 Carbon Gen 8 delivers convenience at your fingertips.
- With the Dolby Atmos® Speaker System, the X1 Carbon Gen 8 includes two upward-firing tweeters and two downward-firing woofers to create an immersive sound experience.
- What’s more, four 360-degree microphones cancel unwanted noise when you’re on calls, and pick up your voice from across the room—so you can use voice activation to wake your system, play music, and more.
- Keep your business data and your privacy safe with our comprehensive suite of ThinkShield security solutions.
- The X1 Carbon Gen 8 includes a discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) that encrypts data and works in conjunction with Windows 10 security.
- ThinkShutter, a physical camera cover, blocks the lens to ensure that you’re only seen when you want to be.
- And the match-on-chip fingerprint reader, the most secure fingerprint technology available, uses biometrics to log you in with a simple touch.
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Chipset: Intel SoC Platform
- Memory: 8GB Soldered LPDDR3-2133
- Storage: 256GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Opal2
- Display: 14" FHD (1920x1080) IPS 400nits Anti-glare
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty