Manufacture # Kingston | Model # SA2000M8/250G
Kingstons A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance. Boasting read/write speeds of up to 2,200/2,000MB/s1, A2000 delivers 3x the performance of a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, less power consumption and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level user, purpose-built system manufacturer, DIY system builder and those seeking to upgrade their PC. With a single-sided slim M.2 design, A2000 works to its full potential when installed in an Ultrabook or a small-form-factor PC (SFF PC) system.
Available in capacities from 250GB1TB2to meet your systems needs. A2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit XTS-AES hardware-based encryption, and allows the use of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec, McAfee, WinMagic and others. A2000 also has built-in eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- Incredible NVMe PCIe performance
- Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal, AES 256-bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for Ultrabooks and small form factor PC (SFF PC) systems
- Upgrade your PC with up to 1TB2
- Form factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 Lanes
- Capacities: 250GB
- Encrypted: XTS-AES 256-bit Encryption
- Sequential Read/Write: up to 2,000/1,100MB/s
Manufacturer Warranty: 05 Years Limited Warranty