Manufacture # Intel | Model # BX80677E31225V6
A family of high-performance graphics processors, which let you create visually stunning user experiences and manage graphics-intensive workloads, all with energy-efficient performance, and low total cost of ownership. Stream, broadcast-and analyze-diverse media right from your data center.
- Xeon BX80677E31225V6 E3-1225 v6 is a 64-bit quad-core x86
- Workstation/entry server microprocessor introduced by Intel in early 2017
- This chip, which is based on the Kaby Lake microarchitecture, is fabricated on Intel's 14nm+ process
- The E3-1225 v6 operates at 3.3 GHz with a TDP of 73 W supporting a Turbo Boost frequency of 3.7 GHz
- The processor supports up to 64 GiB of dual-channel DDR4-2400 ECC memory and incorporates
- Intel's HD Graphics P630 IGP operating at 350 MHz with a burst frequency of 1.15 GHz.
- Intel Xeon E3 v6
- Operating Frequency: 3.3 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.7 GHz
- Graphics Base Frequency: 350 MHz
- Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.15 GHz
- Thermal Design Power: 73W
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty