Manufacture # Intel | Model # BXNUC9I5QNX
The Intel NUC 9 NUC9i5QNX Extreme Kit. This kit houses a 9th Gen 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5-9300H Quad-Core processor, which can be boosted up to 4.1 GHz. Add your own RAM, up to 64GB 2666 MHz DDR4, via the two memory slots. For storage, you can add two M.2 SSDs and an M.2 NVMe supported SSD. While visuals are handled by integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630, you can opt for a dedicated GPU with the double-wide PCIe 3.0 x16 slot, which supports a graphics card with a max length of 8". There are also two Thunderbolt 3 ports, which have a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s. The SDXC media card reader allows you to transfer photos, videos, and other files.
There is also dual Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 LAN jacks for a wired internet connection. However, you can go wireless, thanks to Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) support. You can also connect wirelessly to supported peripherals and accessories with Bluetooth 5.0. Don't forget to install your own copy of Windows 10 or Linux on this computer.
- The Intel NUC 9 Extreme Kit features an Intel Core i5-9300H processor
- Its quad cores reach a stock speed of 2.4 GHz and can be boosted up to 4.1 GHz
- The Intel NUC 9 Extreme Kit has three M.2 slots as storage options
- For RAM, there are two memory slots for 2666 MHz DDR4 slots
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector
- Doubling the speed of its predecessor
- Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices
- The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s
- Dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously
- Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Internal Drive Form Factor: M.2 SSD
- Number of Internal Drives Supported: 3
- Number of Cores: 4
- Number of Threads: 8
- Processor Graphics ‡: Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty