Manufacture # Intel | Model # BX8070110600K
The Core i5-10600K 4.1 GHz Six-Core LGA 1200 Processor from Intel has a base clock speed of 4.1 GHz and comes with features such as Intel Optane Memory support, Intel vPro, Intel Boot Guard, Intel VT-d Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O, and Intel Hyper-Threading technology. With Intel Turbo Boost 2.0, the maximum turbo frequency this processor can achieve is 4.8 GHz. Additionally, this processor features 6 cores with 12 threads in an LGA 1200 socket, has 12MB of cache memory, and 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes.
Having 6 cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the 12 threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core. This processor also supports 128GB of dual-channel 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM and utilizes 10th-generation technology.
Graphically, the Core i5-10600K uses the integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 chipset, which has a base frequency of 350 MHz and a dynamic frequency of 1.2 GHz. If you need even more performance, this processor is unlocked, which lets you overclock the processor over its maximum speed. However, this is not recommended.
- 6 Cores & 12 Threads 4.1 GHz Clock Speed
- 4.8 GHz Maximum Turbo Frequency LGA 1200 Socket
- 12MB Cache Memory Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Dual-Channel DDR4-2666 Memory
- Supports Intel Processor LGA1200 BX8070110600K Optane Memory
- 10th Generation (Comet Lake)
- CPU Model: Intel Core i5-10600K
- CPU Socket: LGA 1200
- Manufacturing Process: 14 nm
- Maximum CPU Configuration: 1S
- Maximum Number of PCIe Lanes: 16 (Revision 3.0)
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty