Manufacture # HP | Model # JH329A
The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch Series consists of unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switches, for small businesses and others looking for plug-and-play basic Layer 2 connectivity for their network, including low-cost PoE+ and 10-Gigabit uplink models.
The 1420 Switch Series includes nine Gigabit switches. All have 10/100/1000 ports for affordable Gigabit connections using copper Category 5 cabling. There is a model with 16 RJ-45 ports. There is a 24-port model with two SFP Gigabit ports, ideal where long distances require fiber-based connections. Another 24-port model supports IEEE 802.3at PoE+ on 12 of its ports, able to forward up to 30 W power on these ports to power access points, IP phones, IP cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices. For cost-effective high-speed fiber-based server connections, there is a 24-port 10/100/1000 switch with two SFP+ 10-Gigabit ports. Lastly, there is a model simply with a 24-port 10/100/1000 layout.
- Unmanaged plug-and-play Gigabit Ethernet switching
- Green features for low power consumption
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Quality of Service capabilities for improved network efficiency
- Ports: 8 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
- Supported Protocols: Auto-MDIX/MDI
- MAC Address Table Size: 4K
- Latency: 3 to 3 µs
- Forwarding Rate: 11.8 Mpps
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty