Manufacturer # Gigabyte | Model # GP-ASM2NE6100TTTD
The World First PCIe 4.0x4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made using 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough computing power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM cache, and a PCIe 4.0x4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
- AORUS GP-ASM2NE6100TTTD NVMe Gen4 1TB Gaming SSD
- Lightning Fast GP-ASM2NE6100TTTD PCIe Gen 4 Speeds
- Next Generation Cooling with a Full Coverage Copper Heatsink
- High Performance Toshiba BiCS4 96 Layer 3D TLC NAND Flash
- Sequential Read Speed: up to 5000 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed: up to 4400 MB/s.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Capacity: 1TB
- Memory Components: 3D TLC Toshiba BiCS4
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Controller: Phison
- Cache: 1GB DDR4
Manufacturer Warranty: 05 Years Limited Warranty