Manufacture # Fractal | Model # FD-CA-DEF-MINI-C-BK-TG
So many cases on the market today are made to be all things to all people. However, for many this results in a chassis full of empty bays, unused mounts and excess bulk. Created for those who demand a flexible platform for a powerful ATX or Micro ATX build that wastes no space, the Define C TG Series is the perfect solution to satisfy this balance of capacity and efficiency while opening up the side thanks to a full tempered glass side panel.
Smaller than the usual ATX and Micro ATX case, the Define C TG and Define Mini C TG with its optimized interior provides the perfect base for users. The open air design offers unobstructed airflow across your core components with high performance and silent computing in mind at every step.
Extensive cooling support via both air and water are offered to make sure even the most powerful systems can be cooled effectively. Carrying signature Define series traits, the Define C TG Series brings with it that iconic front panel design, dense sound dampening material throughout and ModuVent technology in the top panel. Those wanting to remove the ModuVent to add more fans or a radiator can install in its place the new magnetic dust filter and a built in power supply shroud helps offer an unmatched level of cable management.
Our team of engineers in Sweden made sure performance without restrictions was paramount. With innovative design, the Define C TG Series brings your system together in a truly exquisite way, reminding us why we choose Fractal Design.
- Flexible storage options with room for up to five drives
- Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience
- Open air interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust.
- Motherboard Support: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- External Drive Bays: None
- Internal Drive Bays: 2 x 2.5/3.5"
- Additional Drive Mounting: 3 x 2.5" (Motherboard Tray)
- Expansion Slots: 5 x Full Height
- Maximum GPU Length: 12.40" / 315 mm
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty