Manufacture # Evga | Model # 220-GP-2000-X4
The EVGA SuperNOVA G1+ Power Supplies have arrived. Launched in May 2014, the EVGA SuperNOVA G1 power supplies have been among the longest-lasting and best-performing power supplies on the market. Despite only a few changes over the years, it's only fitting that these are due for an upgrade. Enter the G1+, the new and improved fully-modular power supply line-up from EVGA with an 80+ Gold Efficiency rating.
Compared to the EVGA SuperNOVA G1 power supplies, the G1+ are up to 20mm shorter, feature 100% Japanese capacitors, are up to 20% quieter, have much tighter 12v. load regulation, and have a superior fluid-dynamic bearing fan. Combining a full set of current, voltage, and temperature protections with EVGA's World Leading 10-Year Warranty, the EVGA SuperNOVA G1+ power supplies set the new Gold standard for performance and value.
- Unbeatable EVGA 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready
- Double Ball Bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection).
- Floppy Adapter: 1x 100mm
- AC Power: 1x 1530mm
- Modular Cable Type: Full
- Molex to FDD: 1x
- 24 Pin ATX: 1x
- EPS (CPU): 2x 8pin (4+4
- PCIE: 16x 8pin (6+2)
- SATA: 18x
Manufacturer Warranty: 10 Years Limited Warranty