Manufacture # ELO | Model # E700813
The 1000 Series of touchmonitors are designed, developed and built to provide the most cost-effective touch solutions. Aimed at the fast-changing retail POS and hospitality markets, they provide reliable, durable operation. The 1515L features a choice of touch technologies: AccuTouch five-wire resistive technology, the most widely used for retail applications and proven to survive splashing liquids, food and grease, or IntelliTouch pure glass surface wave technology, for the ultimate in optical quality for dry retail and hospitality applications, plus a dual serial/USB interface, sealed touchscreen, internal power supply and removable base.
- Economical and reliable Up to 1024 x 768 resolution at 75Hz
- Sealed touchscreen
- ELO E700813 Dual serial/USB interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Internal power supply Worldwide agency approvals.
- Screen Size: 15"
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Response Time: 21.50 ms
- Screen Surface: Anti-glare
- Standard Refresh Rate: 75 Hz
- Brightness: 230 Nit
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty