Manufacture # Edimax | Model # GS-5416PLC
The Edimax Pro GS-5416PLC smart switch comes with web-based user interface, 16 Gigabit PoE+ ports and 4 RJ45/SFP combo ports for high-speed Gigabit and long-range copper or optical connections. With smart features in SNMP v3, PoE PD Alive Check, Dual Firmware, Voice VLAN, DHCP Snooping, QoS, CoS, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, IPv4/IPv6, Port Trunk, IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and Mirror, the smart switch provides a cost effective, reliable, scalable and secure switch solution for SMB networks.
The Edimax-specific long range mode enables power and data transmission to up to 200 meters at a speed of 10Mbps, tailored for IP cameras and far away network device applications. The PoE also features auto detection and power backfeed protection to efficiently provide power and, at the same time, avoid damaging the PoE ports. The Edimax GS-5416PLC is the ideal solution to increase the distance/speed of your network server and backbone connections.
- Edimax GS-5416PLC 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports and four RJ45/SFP combo ports.
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant.
- Up to 30W per port (total power budget: 330W) for powering PoE-enabled devices.
- Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels.
- PoE powered devices (PD) alive check to enhance the reliability of the network.
- Power backfeed protection to avoid damaging the PoE ports.
- PoE long range mode with Ethernet cable to extend up to 200 meters.
- Dual firmware to reduce down time for the switch.
- Voice VLAN to enhance sound quality for IP phones.
- DHCP snooping to protect the integrity of legitimate DHCP server and its operations.
- Surge protection 6KV to avoid the damage of the switch and connected devices.
- Supports SNMP v3, Access Control List (ACL), QoS, CoS, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, IPv4/IPv6, Port Trunk, IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and Mirror.
- 40Gbps switch capacity.
- 8K MAC address table and jumbo frame support up to 9KB.
- Two fans with hot-swappable fan tray and19-inch 1U rack-mount design.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af (PoE), IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
- Power Output: Up to 30W per port
- Pin Assignment: 1/2(+), 3/6(-) End-Span (mode A)
- Available Power Budget: 280W
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty