Corsair 450D Mid-tower Case Side Window 7x Pci Slots Supports Mini-itx Microatx Eries 450D Mid-Tower Computer Case from Corsair features a sturdy steel frame for enhanced durability along with an anodized aluminum fascia to match any decor. With this case you can build a PC to suit the needs of a variety of PC users, from the basic user to the gamer with support for Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, and E-ATX format motherboards. In addition to the motherboard support options, To keep everything cool, this mid-tower computer case comes equipped with dual 140 mm fans on the front, one 120 mm fan on the back, and the option to install additional fans with a total of seven fan mounting points for maximum cooling.
External connectors include two USB 3.0 ports, one headphone port, and one microphone port making it simple to attach a variety of peripherals directly to your PC. Once configured you easily see the internal components through the acrylic window located on the side of the case. the custom-designed, Corsair-exclusive AF140L 140mm intake fans deliver effective airflow with less noise and turbulence. Air intake passes directly across your GPUs for efficient heat dissipation. If your high-performance system build requires high-performance cooling, the 450D is an ideal platform.
The mounts support front, bottom and rear radiators for flexible watercooling installation options, or fans for superior ventilation. Mounting the SSDs under the motherboard uses interior space efficiently and gets your solid-state storage out of the airflow path. The removable drive cages allow you to use only the space you need for your storage requirements.
- Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems.
- Beautiful brushed aluminum fascia with mesh cutouts makes an elegant design statement.
- Full side panel window to view your components.
- Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation.
- Includes two AF140L intake fans, and a rear AF120L exhaust.
- Tool-free SSD cages hidden behind the motherboard tray.
- Designed for fast and straightforward builds.
- Radiator and fan compatibility compatibility:
- Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (360mm radiator)
- Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm included) (280mm radiator)
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm (240mm radiator)
- Rear: 1 x 120mm (120mm included) (120mm radiator)
- Two USB 3.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone.
- Easily accessed front, top, and PSU dust filters.
- Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds.
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 165mm
- Maximum GPU Length 430mm
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX|
|Maximum GPU Length||16.9" / 430 mm|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||6.5" / 165 mm|
|Maximum PSU Length||7.9" / 200 mm|
|Drive Bays||2 x 5.25"
2 x 2.5"
3 x Combo 3.5"/2.5"
|Material||Brushed aluminum and steel|
|Power Supply||ATX (sold separately)|
|External Connectors||2 x USB 3.0
1 x Headphone port
1 x Microphone port
|Fan Mount Locations||Front: 2 x 120/140 mm
Top: 3 x 120 mm or 2 x 140 mm
Rear: 1 x 120 mm
Bottom: 2 x 120 mm
|Fans (Included)||Front: 2 x 140 mm
Rear: 1 x 120 mm
|Radiator Mount Locations||Front: 240 / 280 mm
Top: 240 / 280 / 360 mm
Rear: 120 mm
Bottom: 240 mm
|Dimensions||16.44 x 8.27 x 19.57" / 494 x 210 x 497 mm|
|Weight||15.4 lb / 7 kg|