Manufacture # Cisco | Model # WAP571-N-K9
Connect more devices, run more apps, and still keep your network more efficient all at affordable price. Now you can, with our WAP571 wireless access point with 802.11ac technology.
Get exceptional performance, faster connection, and wider coverage on your mobile devices. The WAP571 access point has built-in controller software for managing multiple access points. Its intuitive web-bases configuration allows you to set it up in just minutes.
- Concurrent dual-band radio support up to 1.3 Mbps on a 5.0-Ghz radio, and 600 Mbps on a 2.4-Ghz radio to make the most of capacity and coverage
- 3x3 MIMO with three spatial streams on both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz allows for maximum performance
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points, without requiring additional hardware
- A two-Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface can enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network and also link aggregation support to increase the overall bandwidth between the two ports
- A captive portal facilitates highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles
- Ports: 2 LAN Gigabit Ethernet autosensing
- Cabling type: Category 5e or better
- Antennas: Internal antennas optimized for installation on a wall or ceiling
- LED indicators: One LED
- Operating system: Linux
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty