Manufacture # Cisco | Model # N3K-C3524P-10GX
The Cisco® Nexus® 3524-X Switch. With Cisco® Algorithm Boost technology, it achieves low Layer 2 and 3 latencies for increased productivity. Use its latency monitoring tools to gain real-time insights into specific egress ports. With support for Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN) and Encapsulated Remote SPAN (ERSPAN) technologies, this switch allows filter configuration. It uses IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) and Pulse-Per-Second output (PPS) to deliver accurate time synchronization for applications. The Cisco Nexus 3524-X managed switch comes in a compact 1 rack unit (1 RU) mountable form factor that helps save server room space. It offers 24 enhanced small form-factor pluggable (SFP+) ports to support use in high-density applications. These ports support hot-plug and swap functionalities, which optimize network uptime. Upgrade this switch to 48 ports with a valid license.
- The Cisco N3K-C3524P-10GX managed switch comes with Algorithm Boost technology for reduced latency
- Its latency monitoring tools offer real-time status
- This device comes with dual redundant,hot-swappable AC 120/230 V power supplies
- Its compact 1 RU form factor saves space.
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
- Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10GBase-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 24
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty