Manufacture # Cisco |Model # WS-C3850-24U-E
Cisco WS-C3850-24U-E supports Stackable 24 10/100/1000 Cisco UPOE ports, 1 network module slot, 1100 W power supply and 1RU chassis. Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series provides capabilities that ideally suited to support the convergence of wired and wireless access.
The new Cisco Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) powers the switch and enables uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, and application optimization.
- Stack fiber and copper Cisco® Catalyst® 3850 switches together for more flexible network designs.
- Take advantage of a wide range of pluggable transceiver modules.
- Gain extensive application visibility on all switch ports using Cisco IOS® Flexible NetFlow.
- Apply Cisco TrustSec® technology for network and user segmentation and security.
- Prepare for softwaredefined networking with SDN OpenFlow-ready equipment.
- Default AC power supply: 1100WAC
- Switching Capacity: 92 Gbps
- Maximum stacking number: 9
- Stack bandwidth: 480 Gpbs
- RAM: 4 GB