Manufacturer # Asus | Model # WS C246M PRO/SE
WS C246M PRO/SE features an embedded iKVM module and is bundled with ASUS Control Center software to provide comprehensive in-band and out-of-band management features for small and mid-size businesses.
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
The embedded ASMB9-iKVM module supports remote BIOS updates, fans control, standalone KVM, video recording, and BSOD capture, providing around-the-clock remote monitoring and diagnostics — even if the operating system is down or offline — through a user-friendly, web-based graphical interface that works with all major browsers.
- Supports WS C246M PRO/SE up to three independent displays simultaneously via HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA
- Comprehensive IT infrastructuremanagement solution
- With ASMB9-iKVM and ASUS Control Center (ACC)
- Rack-optimized design for better cooling efficiency and stability
- Accelerated data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps with M.2
- Onboard USB 3.1 for fast transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN with teaming support.
- Chipset: Intel® C246 Chipset
- Total Slots: 4 (2-channel)
- Capacity: Maximum up to 128GB UDIMM
- Memory Type: Dual Channel DDR4 2666/2400 UDIMM non ECC and with ECC
- Memory Size: 32GB, 16GB, 8GB UDIMM
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty