Manufacture # Asus | Model # ROG-STRIX-RTX3060TI-O8G-V2-GAM
From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti has been radically improved to accommodate the impressive new NVIDIA Ampere architecture and to deliver the next wave of gaming performance innovation to the market. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans. Last gen’s uniform fan layout has been usurped by a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. You've been waiting for the latest and greatest in graphics card design - and this is it.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1890 MHz (OC mode)/ 1860 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 TI
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
- OpenGL: OpenGL®4.6
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- CUDA Core: 4864
- Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
- Maximum Display Support: 4
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
- Recommended PSU: 750W
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty