Kensington ACCO KTG Clicksafe Point To Point Keyed Lock (64998) The ClickSafe® Point 2 Point Keyed Lock is the perfect solution for securing an iPad® to a Point-of-Sale stand (POS), for security that's both easy to use and won't interfere with the user experience. Just click the ClickSafe Point 2 Point Keyed Lock to the anchor on your SecureBack™ enclosure, and then connect the other side to either the included ClickSafe anchor point or one of many popular POS stands, including those from HubWorks, Solvelt, and Square.
- Dual head ClickSafe lock secures to both your SecureBack security case and ClickSafe Security Anchor.
- ClickSafe secures in a click with no keys and no fiddling.
- Nearly impenetrable disk style keyed locking mechanism.
- Create the perfect anchor point with the included M6 or (wood screw) CSA anchor.
- Compatible with popular POS stands, including those from HubWorks, Solvelt, and Square.
- Portable cable stretches to 1.8m then self-coils to stay out of the way.
- Can also secure any laptop with the included ClickSafe Security Anchor.
|Cable Thickness (mm)
||Ease of Use