Jun 17, 2014
2 Item Items[Stock info]
Warning: Last items in stock!
CISCO CTI-5320-MCU-K9 Cisco TelePresence MCU 5320 up to 40 SD ports
Table 1. Product Specifications
• The product is standards-based and compatible with all major vendors' endpoints.
Universal transcoding and transrating
• HD and SD can be combined within the same conference.
• All calls are automatically transcoded and transrated for audio and video.
• Any bandwidth, any resolution, any video, or any audio codec can be used on any video call within the same conference.
• All participants have their own personal encodes.
Localization and customization
• The MCU offers custom interactive voice response (IVR))/Auto-Attendant audio prompts and video titles.
• The MCU provides unicode conference and site names for on-screen display.
• The MCU provides custom web interface welcome messages.
Built-in web server
• You can configure, control, and monitor the system and conferences.
• You can dial in or dial out through web server.
• You can use the MCU standalone or with an H.323 gatekeeper or SIP registrar or proxy.
• The MCU offers a configurable audio and video Auto-Attendant.
• Advanced continuous presence is standard on all ports.
• Selection of the best layout is automatic.
• You can select individual layouts using remote control or webpages.
• More than 50 custom layouts are available.
• You can select the active speaker using remote control or voice activation.
• You can make floor assignments through the webpage or management application.
• Far-end camera control tunneling is performed using remote control or the webpage.
• Sites are identified through text overlays.
• On-screen text messaging to individual or all sites is possible.
• Conference scheduling and reservation is built into the MCU application.
• You can have both on-demand and ad-hoc conferences.
• The MCU offers an automatic lecture mode.
• You can preview the conference and individual cameras on webpages.
• Connections to audio conferences can be automatic.
• Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager v8.6 or later ad-hoc conferencing features allows Cisco video IP phones to initiate impromptu multiparty calls with other Cisco TelePresence endpoints.
• Linked voice and video calls
• Automatic redialing
• Dual video is available using H.239 or Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP).
• Content handover can be automatic or co-operative.
• Widescreen (16:9) is supported as well as 4:3 aspect ratio content.
• Options for content pass-through maximize capacity.
• Options for content transcoding maximize interoperability.
• Participants with no content support can receive transcoded content in the main video.
• The MCU offers H.239 and BFCP content sharing:
• Up to 1080p in H.264
• Up to 720p in H.263
• Up to 1080p, 30 fps and 720p, 60 fps H.264 4-Mbps continuous presence.
• HD audio is comprehensive.
• Dual video H.239 up to 1080p.
• English is standard, with the option to load alternative language packs onto the system.
Table 2. Video and Audio Specifications
• Up to 4 Mbps with both H.263 and H.264 for each site in all conference modes, including advanced continuous presence
• H.261, H.263, H.263+, H.263++, and H.264
• From QCIF up to 1080p (1920 x 1080)
• 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios
• Up to 60 fps
• G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.728, G.729, MPEG-4 AAC-LC, MPEG-4 AAC-LD, and Polycom Siren14/G.722.1 Annex C
• Wideband audio mixing
• Built-in and uploadable Auto-Attendant voice prompts
• Automatic gain control, adjustable gain, power indication, and individual audio mute using webpages
Table 3. Network, Security, and Management Specifications
• H.323, SIP, H.235 (Advanced Encryption Standard [AES]), Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP), Transport Layer Security (TLS), H.239 (dual video), BFCP, H.243 (chair control), Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP), HTTP, Secure HTTP (HTTPS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Network Time Protocol (NTP), IPv4, and IPv6
Quality of service (QoS)
• Configurable differentiated services code point (DSCP) or type of service (ToS)/IP Precedence
• Seven levels of access rights and privileges for users
• Strong password policy
• Personal identification number (PIN)-protected conferences
• Conference locking
• Secure non-PC hardware and operating system
• AES encryption, 128-bit key, and H.235
• SIP encryption
• TLS certificate verification
• Video firewall option - second Ethernet port
• Audit log
• Static ARP
• Certificate-based login with OCSP certificate checking
• RJ-45 Ethernet, 10-/100-/1000-Mbps full and half duplex, manual or autosensing
• RJ-45 serial port
• Status LCD
• XML management application programming interface (API)
• Management through embedded web server
• RS-232 for local control and diagnostics
• Syslog for diagnostics
• Configurable event logs and full H.323 and SIP decoding
• Configuration backup to network
• Secure upgrades through Ethernet or CompactFlash
• Call detail records (CDRs)
• Cisco TelePresence PacketSafe technology, which provides intelligent down-speeding, packet pacing, and packet-loss concealment to ensure optimum video and audio quality
• Dynamic jitter buffering
• Alternate gatekeepers
• DNS SRV failover for SIP
Table 4. Physical Specifications
• (H x W x D): 1.75 x 17.4 x 16.7 in. (44.5 x 442 x 423 mm) (1RU)
• 19-in. rack-mountable (kit supplied) or standalone
• 17.6 lb (8 kg)
• 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
• 1177 BTU/h (345W) maximum heat dissipation
• Operating temperature: 32 to 95°F (0 to 35°C) ambient
• Relative humidity below 95% (noncondensing)
Approvals and compliance
• European safety: EN 60950-1:2005
• USA safety: UL 60950-1 Second edition
• Canada safety: CSA 60950-1-07
• CB Scheme certificate, CE Marked
• EMC: EN55022 class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN55024, EN61000-4-2,-3,-4,-5,-6,-11, FCC Part 15 Class A, VCCI Class A, AS/NZS CISPR 22, CCC: GB4943, GB9254, YD/T993
• RoHS compliant
• Regulatory Approval Certification completed under Compliance Model Number: AD1A
No customer comments for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
Report a Problem
Please use the following form to alert us of any error or problem on our website.